The Heart That Never Sleeps
Based on the verse "I am asleep, yet my heart is awake, the voice of my beloved beats, open to me, my sister, my companion, my dove, my perfect one, for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with droplets of night" (Song of Songs 5:2), this Chassidic discourse exploring the hidden pulse of the Jewish soul as it continuously oscillates between God and man.
- I am asleep
- Yet my heart is awake
- The voice of my beloved beats
- Open to me
- My sister
- My companion
- My dove
- My perfect one
- For my head is filled with dew
- And my locks with droplets of the night
- Conclusion: My perfect one
The Lubavitcher Rebbe's Discourses
- Bati Legani Chapter 16
- Ve'atah Tetzaveh 5741 An in depth study of the last Chassidic discourse handed out by the Lubavitcher Rebbe. The discourse titled Ve'atah Tetzaveh deals with the special spiritual work that has been given to us, the final generation of exile and the first generation of the redemption.